We will be seeing any patients who are comfortable coming into the office at this time. Rachel and Megan will be the main therapists in the office offering PT within 6-7 hour shifts. We will be providing more spacing between appointments at this time to minimize interaction and practice social distancing. We will still be offering Telehealth with most of our therapists!
These are the current procedures for our office:
- Staying in your car until your exact appointment time
- Wearing a mask (handmade is fine) into the office since it is CDC mandated
- We are requesting no additional adults or children inside of the clinic at this time
- Once you enter the building, please use hand sanitizer or enter the bathroom to wash your hands. We are asking you not to sit in the chairs at this time
- We have budgeted 10 minutes between patients so we can thoroughly clean and disinfect our area and the front office. We do have wipes in each bathroom and ask you to clean with the wipes all surfaces you have touched (toilet handle, faucet, light switch and door handle) after you have finished
When our office is fully up and running again, we will have a station outside to take your temperature before entering the building.
Additionally, if you can say YES to the following questions, then we are asking you not the enter the building at this time:
- You have traveled to a Level 3 travel ban country since March 1st
- Are sick or have a fever
- Have been exposed, or may have been exposed, to someone with COVID-19
- Work in an area where you have a high probability of exposure
We look forward to helping you with your physical therapy needs!!